Are your gas appliances safe?
Safety isn't an optional extra for landlords of rented or let property. As a landlord, the law requires you to take specific steps to ensure the safety of the gas and electrical appliances in your let and managed properties. That means annual gas safety checks.
The law and the conscientious landlord
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 state that all let and managed property must be tested annually for safety. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in a substantial fine or even, in the worst cases, imprisonment. Fortunately, safety isn't difficult to achieve, particularly when you have an experienced, friendly and reliable partner like Safety Testing Limited.
A simple solution gives landlords and tenants safety and peace of mind
- With one visit, we service and inspect all gas appliances (including pipework).
- We issue landlords' gas safety certificates immediately (by email or on paper).
- Certificates can be emailed to landlord, tenants, the letting agency and others.
- All Safety Testing Limited's inspectors are CORGI registered and ACS accredited.
- Reasonable prices and excellent service take the pain out of annual inspections.
- We'll even send out a reminder when your next inspection is due.
- Gas appliance safety checks can be easily and economically combined with other landlord safety checks.
Ensuring safety, peace of mind and a good night's sleep for you and your tenants is simple. Your annual gas safety inspection is a great opportunity to make other important safety checks. Don't forget to ask about the other safety checks we can combine with your single landlord safety inspection. Contact us now for advice or to arrange your inspection.