As a landlord, you have a duty of care to tenants
We appreciate that, as a conscientious, professional landlord, you understand your duty of care to ensure the safety of your tenants.
Keeping tenants safe with annual smoke alarm checks
All landlords have a duty of care to ensure the safety of their tenant. For a landlord, one of the most important (and easiest) ways to do this is to ensure that working smoke alarms are installed in each rental property and that these are correctly maintained. It's not a difficult task but it can easily be overlooked, particularly if you are busy managing a number of rental properties.
Let Safety Testing Limited take the worry away
There's a simple, cost-effective solution: let Safety Testing Limited maintain your smoke alarms while you manage your properties.
- We'll make an annual smoke alarm safety check for the landlord.
- If required, we'll fit battery operated smoke alarms quickly and neatly.
- We'll check all existing mains and battery-operated alarms for a landlord.
- If required, we'll supply and fit new batteries.
- Reasonable prices for the landlord and excellent service take the pain out of annual inspections.
- We'll even send the landlord a reminder when their next inspection is due.
- Smoke alarm safety can easily be combined with other landlord safety checks in one convenient annual visit.
You're the landlord: do all the smoke alarms work in your property?
As a landlord, do you know how many smoke alarms there are in your rental property (or properties)? Do you have enough? Do they all work? Relax and let Safety Testing Limited make sure. Contact us now for more details or to arrange your next landlord safety check - and a smoke alarm check.