Are your furnishings safe?
As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of the furnishings in your rental properties. The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations (as Amended) 1993 state that all furniture in let or rented accommodation must be cigarette and match resistant and be appropriately labelled.
Who's going to make sure your tenants are safe and that you comply with the law?
Safety Testing Limited takes the hassle out of compliance
- Safety Testing Ltd will check all soft furnishings for compliance
- We'll issue a certificate to reassure you and your tenants
- Reasonable prices and excellent service take the pain out of annual inspections
- We'll even send out a reminder when your next inspection is due
- Soft furnishing fire safety checks are easily combined with other landlord safety checks - one visit for maximum peace of mind
LANDLORD TIP: when furnishing your rental properties, always make sure that fire safety labels are left on the furniture. NEVER remove these labels.