Landlord, tenant or owner-occupier? What does safety mean for you?
As a landlord, tenant or owner-occupier, safety is always the top priority. When it's time for a gas safety or electrical inspection, installation of gas, oil or renewable energy appliances, maintenance or repair, Safety Testing Limited saves you time and money. Above all, we'll give you peace of mind.
For gas, electricity or oil, a safety inspection, new installation, maintenance or repair, Safety Testing Limited can help you. Whether you're a landlord or an owner-occupier, we provide the safety, economy, reliability and peace of mind you want. As a trusted family business with a reputation to protect, we've supported the landlord, homeowner and tenant with inspection, installation, maintenance and repairs for nearly 15 years. We'll keep your appliances running safely and efficiently.
The landlord safety inspection is at the heart of our business
Here are the benefits for the landlord and their tenants:
- The inspection proves that your property meets the regulations - landlord and tenant can relax.
- Your landlord safety inspection usually needs just one visit - minimising inconvenience for you and your tenant.
- Gas, electrical, furnishing and smoke alarm inspection can be combined in that one visit.
- One price gives landlord and tenant peace of mind with no hidden extras.
- Safety Testing Limited is CORGI registered (No.130711).
- We notify the landlord and tenant after the inspection - everyone knows they're safe.
- Automatic reminders mean the landlord never misses an annual safety inspection.
- All our employees are uniformed carry identification and are ACS accredited - we're professionals.
- Safety Testing Ltd is an experienced, trustworthy, independent specialist inspection company.
Installation of gas and oil appliances
You don't have to be a landlord to benefit from our experience and competitive pricing for installation and maintenance of gas and oil installations and the latest solar and ground source heating technology. Boilers, gas fires, warm air units or water heaters? Old or new, from a single appliance to a complete rental property portfolio for a landlord, we'll take care of it.
Read on for information about safety inspection, installation, repair and maintenance. Or to book your landlord safety inspection and another year's peace of mind, please contact us now.